Within the last week or so DC has had a glimmer of spring in terms of weather. We've had sunny days in the 50s, even peeking into the 60s. Of course, they follow by a 30 degree day... but we can't be picky.
As I may have mentioned before my typical workout routine consists of a 30 minute workout with the 30-day shred DVD and occasionally a quick 10 minute run with Samson if the weather permits.
Yesterday was the first day I decided to skip the typical workout and just run outside instead. I didn't have to wear a jacket, so why not! I grabbed my phone, put on my workout mix and Samson and I went running.
We ran for 20-25 minutes until we made it around our community. I was dragging him at the end (can't believe I'm in better shape than my Husky), so I brought him back home and made one more lap on my own.
It was so nice to be outside and get a little change from routine. I'm looking forward to running again today since it looks like the weather is shaping up to be just as nice.
COME ON SPRING!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment