Friday, April 27, 2012

#4 Best Thing about living in Chicago

What seems like ages ago (okay, at least 7 years), we - Amanda, Brooke and I - discovered our favorite restaurant in Chicago....
Cafe Ba-Ba-Reeba!


Anytime we had a special occasion to celebrate or a reason to head out to Chicago, we went there.  It is a Spanish tapas place with sangria on tap.  ON TAP!

Even when we would all have our "reunion" weekends in Chicago, we would make our way there at one point or another.  We have tons of jokes that come from nights at Ba-ba-reeba.  I've taken my siblings there.  I plan to take my DC friends there when we they visit.  I just love it.

While I lived in DC, I could never find a tapas place that I liked better (from the perspective of food AND drinks). 

Being back in Chicago means that I can to to Ba-ba-reeba whenever I want.  Like tonight!

Brooke and I are having a little birthday dinner tonight at our historical haunt.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment