So I have good news and some bad news.
The good news.... The dresser I have talked about before has finally made it to my apartment, in all it's pink glory!
Then, I posted about the Tiffany's inspired room to go with the pink dresser (which is one of the most searched posts on my blog btw).
So, this is great news. It's here! I have a place to put my clothes that have been on the floor. YEAH!
The bad news.... I don't love the pink. At all. The dresser shape and design are great! But that pink color is kind of terrible and childish in person. And the handles - CHEAP!
I can't really decide if I don't like the pink because it's just bad or if I don't like the pink because my mind has already decided that the dresser would look amazing in cobalt blue. Either way, I want to paint it right. this. second.
I've been pinning cobalt blue dressers and this one is my favorite.... it's practically identical!
I'm thinking I might want to paint it one of my upcoming free weekends so it's finished. I need something to feel like I'm being productive in decorating my place - because nothing else is.

My boyfriend's sister is always redoing furniture. She has quite the knack for it. I say sand it off, primer that sucker, and get it a pretty color :)
ReplyDelete