*shirt & skirt - JCrew (skirt is last years), necklace - Very Jane, shoes - DSW
By the way, the woman who cut my hair last week urged me to try to only shampoo my hair every other day - an extremely difficult feat for me considering how thin my hair is (and how greasy it gets). Today was obviously a shampoo day (you can tell because I'm actually wearing it down). The good news, look how thick it looks!! The bad - having to be creative with my hair every other day. We'll see how long this lasts.
On a side note, I've been trying to work on a serious post for a while. I mean, this blog was intended for me to vent my feelings (no matter how emotional) and I've been avoiding it. I'm not sure when I will finish it and press publish - but it will happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment