...I'm thinking what the hell.
Some words of encouragement from my new favorite teeny-bopper song that's out right now.
After a good kick in the butt from a special someone yesterday, I'm trying to have a more positive attitude. One day at a time.
I had a great lunch with Sara and Davis yesterday (though Davis slept through the whole thing) and I'm looking forward to a weekend. I have a laundry list of things to do around the house and now that I've packed away all the wedding stuff that was filling the office, I feel like I can finally get back into that room and do a few things.
Happy February everyone! (is it summer yet???)
I like your new words of encouragement from your tiny bopper song. However I think of you when I hear the song from Jason Derulo called Ridin Solo. Some words from that song.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm feeling good tonight, finally doing me and it feels so right, oh,
Time to do the things I like,
going to the club everything's alright, oh,
No one to answer to,
no one that's gonna argue, no,
And since I got the hold off me,
I'm living life now that I'm free, yeah,