Wednesday, November 30, 2011

December Advent Blog Celebration

It's Christmas season and I LOVE Christmas season....  no wait.....

I
LOVE
Christmas season!

I'm not kidding.  I freaking love it!  Even with what happened last year (which was the worst Christmas ever).....  I still love it.

I love the music and the festivities and the decorations and the general excitement.  I'm a little sad that I will not get to decorate my house this year (since it's all in the POD), but I know it's for the best.

I got an email a few weeks ago from the company that makes my cutting machine that they had a cool limited edition advent calendar (complete with templates for the boxes).


Since I don't have anyone to make an advent calendar for... and at this date, it would have to wait until next year anyways... I thought I would do something a little different.  So, I present to you.....

The BLOG CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN.

What is the Blog Christmas Countdown you ask?  Well, I'll tell you.  Starting tomorrow (December 1), I will countdown the 25 days until Christmas with one of my favorite Christmas songs each day.

It's going to be Christmas-palooza on this blog!  And I know I'm not the only one that's excited! :)

P.S.  There will still be regular blog posts throughout, but every day will have a special Christmas post.

No comments:

Post a Comment