Friday, January 20, 2012

#68 - Take a picture in a photo booth

I actually completed this item off my list without even realizing it.

While my colleague and I were at an event in San Diego, they happened to have a photo booth there.  We didn't plan on staying at this event for very long and it actually turned out to be more boring that we originally expected.  We promised ourselves that we would stay an appropriate amount of time and then hit up the photo booth on our way out.  And that's exactly what we did.

It wasn't until last night when I was browsing my 101 list looking for things I could try to accomplish that I realized I actually completed another one!  Yeah for happy accidents!!!

Here are the pics from the photo booth.




We're a classy duo that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment