Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday aka hair cut day

I am not usually this excited about getting my haircut, but there are two reasons this time.  First, it's honestly been since the summer, so I am WAY past due.  And second, because I'm getting it colored.  I'm pretty excited.  Plus, I love my stylist, so it will be nice to catch up with her.

Speaking of love... I am LOVING my new jeans and how long they are.  They are giving me an opportunity to wear shoes I rarely get to wear.

 *shirt - Nordstrom, vest - limited (old), jeans - Rock & Republic

*shoes - Jessica Simpson (similar here)

I don't usually buy Jessica Simpson shoes because I have a love hate relationship with their style and quality. Style - good, quality - bad.  But when I was in Seattle in April, I just could not pass these up!

No comments:

Post a Comment