Thursday, February 23, 2012

"Megan, you haven't worn me yet...."

I have a problem.  I can't let new clothes sit in my closet unworn for very long.  They call out to me.... "why haven't you worn me yet?"

I think it's mostly the excitement of new things.  Plus that fact that clothes never look as good after the first wear.

Which is why I'm wearing THREE new purchases today... and why my outfit looks crazy spring-like for February.  Oh well, I'm wearing a sweater, so we're counting it as appropriate.

*sweater & skirt - JCrew Factory, shirt - JCrew, shoes - Nine West

I don't know what it is but right now I am obsessed with cobalt blue.  I was thrilled when I found this skirt last weekend and am on the search for some great cobalt blue pants.  I'm even considering repainting my pink dresser cobalt (only time will tell).

No comments:

Post a Comment