Friday, December 21, 2012

2013 Goals - The rewrite


So after a most positive review of my annual physical from my doctor, and just overall recently feeling pretty crappy.... I am revising my goals for 2013.

I figure this is fair since I still have over a week left before 2013 begins and since we are all still around (thank you Mayans)... well, famous words of Lesley Gore, "It's my blog and I'll do what I want to" (okay, not really but you get it.)

2013 Goals:

1. Complete at least 2 items from my 101 IN 1,001 LIST each month - If I am going to make my March 2014 deadline, I gotta get trucking on this one.  I set up a measurement for this one as well... because goals are better with measurements.  (I have known this from work for years, but that doesn't mean I care to employ it in my personal life) :)

2. GET IN SHAPE - This one is a no brainer.  I have to get my butt in gear.  I have a family wedding in May, a half marathon in June and the general desire to tone up and shed the 15-20 extra lbs I am carrying around.  So let's do this!

3. EAT BETTER -  I feel like while my eating habits are pretty decent (above average), they could be better.  I would like to do a better job of planning out my meals ahead of time and adding more variety.  Eating yogurt for breakfast and a salad for lunch every day becomes REALLY boring and that's when I end up running out for Jimmy John's or something instead.  Anyone have any good suggestions??  

No comments:

Post a Comment