I managed to capture a photo of my outfit for the night - holiday festive.
*pants & shirt - Express, shoes - Steve Madden (old)
Also, I tried my best to grab a photo of my hair and makeup. I had gold smoky eyes to play up the gold on my shirt and my new red lipstick. I bought a curling wand to try to replicate my hair that George did.
So far it's turning out more wavy than curly and I can't seem to replicate the staying power that he could - though it still stays pretty wavy for a while. I might have to buy a curling iron and give it a try that way. For now, it is nice to have this option.
On Sunday, I headed up to my parent's house to do some baking in preparation for my party this weekend. I made 8 different types of cookies with about 2-6 dozen each. It was 10 hours of baking.
Thankfully, I had a cheering squad that entertained me a good portion of the time.
Also, we taught her about headphones. Doesn't she look like a mini teenager???
Finally, at around 6:30pm when I was done cleaning up the kitchen, Kayla goes "Meme all done cook". Yes, Kayla.... Meme was finally done cooking.
This week is a short work week for me and then Amanda is coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment