Well, this past weekend was Melissa and Justin's 4 year anniversary and months ago they had asked me if I would be willing to babysit both of the kids so they could go out of town for the weekend.
Knowing that I would most likely be overwhelmed with both kids and my own furry baby, I solicited my mom to help me.
And BOY was I right. For the most part, they were really easy kids. The difficultly mainly came at night when I was up lying on the floor of Kayla's room because she wouldn't release the death grip she had on my hand and then Brody woke up crying.
I honestly don't know how you single parents or parents who have to be single parents occasionally.
So even though my list said babysit Kayla, I'm counting it because we had a 1:1 kid/adult ratio. :)
They were good kids and I managed to snap a couple photos while eating dinner (sorry they are blurry) to send to Justin so they would stop texting me. :)
Kayla loves to watch videos on the ipad. Gigi was trying to find some good ones for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment