2013 ended up being the Year of Travel.
I don't think I really thought about how much I would be traveling, but it ended up being at least once a month and only a couple times were for personal travel. Almost all of this is for work.
Don't get me wrong. I do enjoy traveling. But when you take into consideration a day before the prepare and then a day after to get back into the groove, it ends up being a lot of time away. No wonder I didn't feel like I accomplished much towards my goals this year.
For those of you who weren't following that closely, this is where I was this year:
February - San Diego
March - New Orleans
April - Baltimore
May - San Antonio
June - San Francisco, Palm Springs
July - NYC
August - Atlanta
September - Barcelona, Paris, NYC
October - Austin
November - Orlando
December - Nothing!!! :)
Did you see that last one? No travel in December - mostly because the holidays really cut into half of the month. And no one in my industry does things in December.
2014 is going to be starting off pretty similarly as I will be heading to Dallas, Vegas, and San Francisco in January and February.
No comments:
Post a Comment