Monday, November 18, 2013

Oh, hey there blog!

I have officially sucked at blogging recently.  My last post was 10 days ago!!!

I'm sorry.

I will try to be better.  In the meantime, here is what I have been up to since then (in pictures because I'm lazy). :)

I finally made it to Girl & the Goat - even if it was only for drinks and appetizers.


Hanging out with this lady...



I had some (more) Jeni's Ice Cream. Black coffee and dark chocolate peppermint.... mmmmm


Samson and I have taken lots of walks.  He LOVES that its getting cooler out.  Me?  Not so much.


I spend four days in Orlando.  It was cold, cloudy and rainy.  I was not upset (since I was stuck inside), but this guy wasn't thrilled.


Samson was glad I was home - though he gets spoiled at Gigi's house.


A random dinner and drinks at Wilde's near my place.  It took about 20 takes to get one semi decent "we are pissed" photo.


One of the many outtakes...


I screenshot this photo from Instagram on my phone.  I think I may attempt one or two of these for Christmas.



With crazy storms a-brewing yesterday, Samson was my couch buddy for a few hours.


And, I am finally back in the office today and had a package!  I love when I forget I ordered things online and get a surprise package.  It's my Christmas notecards and gift tags from Brittany Fusion Paper!


No comments:

Post a Comment