Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lesson Learned: Go to a tattoo place in the afternoon... on a weekday

I was the ONLY one there.  It was awesome.

I got there almost two hours after it opened and there was only the kid that worked the front desk and the one tattoo artist I came to see.  The kid had said only two other people had come in to get piercings.

Billy was great.  I showed him the tattoos.  He said he remembered me.  And then he asked for a couple of minutes to set up.

It took him about 20 minutes to touch up both of them and then I talked to him a bit about the ideas I had to accomplish #86.  I'm pretty excited about that, so we'll see where that goes.

*********************************
Big plans this weekend.  Cleaning the house, because it DESPERATELY needs it.  Doing some big time organizing.

Finally, I'm on babysitting duty tonight so Melissa and Justin can go to a wedding in VA.  Fingers crossed it is smooth sailing tonight. :)

1 comment:

  1. I think you will be fine. That little one has some great aunts.

    ReplyDelete