Friday, July 22, 2011

Tattoos again (and not to complete #86)

Remember back in May when I celebrated my non-wedding day with tattoos?  And remember how excited I was about my tattoos and their meaning?

Yeah.  Me too.  So I'm sure you understand the bit of frustrations I have when almost 2 months later, there are gaps in some of the letters.  It's not a huge deal.  It's only in a couple of the letters, but it's enough to annoy me.  And if they annoy me now, they are going to annoy me forever.

So I called the place in DC last weekend and the kid actually asked me if it was supposed to be that way.  I sigh now as I type that....  I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it. :)  So I explained to him that "no, in fact, it is not supposed to be like that" and he said I could just come in anytime and the guy that did it would take care of it.

Well, the thought of driving back into Adam's Morgan just to spend 5 minutes getting my tattoo fixed was not high on my list.  Thankfully, I found out that the guy will be working at the MD location today (still not super convenient, but easier than DC).

Today I'll be taking a half day....  to get my tattoo fixed in the afternoon and really just to relax.  Because, hell, I have so much time off I could share it with the rest of staff.

I'll post later and let you know how this whole thing goes.

2 comments:

  1. Get another one while you are there. This one will win you lots of drinks, (Like you need more help with that.) Get "YOUR NAME" tattooed on your butt cheek. When you meet a guy you are interested in tell him, Bet you a drink I have your name tattooed on my butt. He says no way. You show him "YOUR NAME" FREE DRINK. You are welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Dave. I already had the next tattoo in mind... but now I may reconsider ;)

    ReplyDelete