Tuesday, November 20, 2012

This one goes in the "can't believe I posted this on the internet" file

Last night I FINALLY got a haircut.  It's been since February and I needed one badly.  I was hesitant to find someone since I really liked my stylist back in DC.

Eventually I caved and scheduled an appointment with Brooke's friend/stylist/landlord, George.  It isn't too far from my office so I went directly from work.

We didn't do anything fancy, just a good trim - but he gave me some styling tips and I am STILL amazed.

He used a salt spray product that is supposed to give my fine hair some texture.  And then he curled it.

This photo is from an hour after -


And this one (I can't believe I am posting this on the internet) is from this morning - AFTER I slept on it!


That is just craziness.  NEVER has curl stayed in my hair that long and he didn't use any styling gel or hair spray.  Honestly, if I can replicate this on my own, George might just have a new stalker.

Sadly, I showered out the curls this morning and went SUPER casual... still cannot believe I am wearing leggings to work.  BUT, there aren't many people in the office because of the holiday and I have to pack up boxes today.  See, it's justified.... right?

*sweater - VS, leggings - Express, shoes & scarf - Target

Tonight, Samson and I are heading up to my parents place.  I wanted to get settled before the holiday and Lauren, Kevin, Liam and the dogs are coming down tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment