Monday, April 1, 2013

The one with a random list of updates

As the title suggests, please enjoy this random list-style update.  Those of you that care, this will include a NEW date update.


  1. I finally found shoes to wear for Lauren's wedding.  I don't know why I had such a hard time with this, but I did.  I managed to find this pair of Steve Madden's on the clearance rack at DSW for under $40.  Awesome!  (sorry this picture is blurry, I was rushing.)

  1. So I had a date on Friday.  A date I had completely forgotten about.  This was one of the last guys I was talking to before my Match subscription ended.  We had a hard time scheduling something and had tentatively planned an outing for Friday.  I basically left it up to him and on Thursday night, he texted me to confirm plans.  We met up for dinner and it was nice.  He was cute (and actually looked pretty much like his picture), though pretty quiet.  Could've been because he's quiet in general or that he worked all day and was tired, but I carried the bulk of the conversation.  We left the night with a hug and him saying he would be in touch.  I had a good enough time to at least go on a second date, but I'm not too sure he did.  So we'll see.  By the way, this is what I wore out.
*shoes, Target, jeans, Express, Shirt - Express
  1. On Sunday, I ended up staying home to get some things done and Samson attempted to lay outside for like 10 minutes.  Seeing as how we've almost lived here for a year, I'm taking that as progress.  Baby steps, Samson.  :)

I'm heading tomorrow to DC to spend a day visiting with Sara and I can't wait!!  A day of activity and fun before I head up to Baltimore for a week for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment