Saturday, September 7, 2013

#33 - Go to a concert

While technically, I did attend the Barenaked Ladies concert in July, I am going to write about the Michael Buble concert.  Why?  Because it is a PERFORMANCE.  I loved the Barenaked Ladies and Ben Folds Five because it was relaxed (outside) and fun (to sing along to), but Michael Buble....  MB is a spectacle!  His staging and lighting are incredible (okay, that was the nerdy work-related side of me) and he does not disappoint in the presentation and fun of his concert.

Melissa and I saw him in DC a few years ago and his show became my all-time favorite.  So, I was stalking his website and getting email updates on when he would be on tour again.

Well, FINALLY, it is the night.  Melissa, Lauren and I heading out to the concert tonight (Saturday) and I couldn't be more excited.

I sent them a screen shot earlier of where our seats are:  (sorry for bad photo quality)



I'll have to post pictures when I get back from vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment