Wow, September has been shaping up to be the month I accomplish things from my 101 list. :)
I had to go to NYC on Thursday until Saturday for work and my boss was traveling with me. I had originally planned to go on Thursday afternoon since I didn't start working until Friday morning, but my boss really likes NYC and said we should go earlier on Thursday. Who I am to argue with the woman in charge?
So we arrived around lunch time and walked around a bit. Our hotel was right around Times Square, so we had plenty of people watching to do. We decided to see a play while we were there - First Date.
We picked it because it seemed cute and light hearted.
And I know have a crush on Zachary Levi. It was really cute and funny - and a great first experience with Broadway in NYC.


No comments:
Post a Comment