Monday, September 30, 2013

Outfit post and new hair style?

Last week during random blog trails, I stumbled onto an old post on Love Maegan about DIY overnight curly hair.  While I knew it wouldn't turn out exactly like hers - come on, I do NOT have that much hair - I wanted to at least give it a shot.

So late last night, I washed my hair, dried it almost completely, and set it in the little knots for bed.  The knots were pretty tight.  I would probably do them looser next time.


In the morning, I got ready and then pulled out all the knots and finger combed them like Maegan did in her tutorial.  It looked a little crazy - very much like I imagine naturally curly hair is like - which achieved what Maegan said the intent was.


 See, crazy.  You know I love you internet, that I am putting this picture up.

After some messing with it in the car and a few hours to let it settle at work, here is what it looks like now.


So, overall, not bad.  I would probably do fewer knots with more hair in them next time and probably looser twisting, but I don't mind the craziness of it now that it's relaxed a bit.

Oh, here's the finished outfit for today.



No comments:

Post a Comment