This past Monday, Melissa and Kayla started their move to Chicago. I admit that I got teary eyed saying goodbye. While things at my house were tight and at times a little tense (come on, we were on top of each other... and we're family... what else would you expect?), I will really miss having them around.
On Saturday, Justin tries to pack up what's left at the house and heads out to Chicago to meet them.
Then it will just be Samson and I.
Over the last month I have found myself in a pretty emotional state. I've been feeling unstable...Probably the most emotional I've been since way back in December-January after the break up. I attribute most of this to stress and a little bit to the realization that I'm going to be out here all by myself. As a self-proclaimed "family person", I have always been close to my family. This will be the first time I will live away from them.
I'm ready for a life vacation. This has definitely been a high stress year so far. While I've been trying my best to take everything as best as possible, it's been really difficult. I'm looking forward to being able to put this stuff past me and move on. I can't believe it's taken this long, so hopefully the end is near.
No comments:
Post a Comment