Friday, December 2, 2011

24 - The famous 90s one

I'm sure you all remember that original Christmas song "All I Want for Christmas is You" by Mariah Carey.  (I really hate this song btw.... okay, not so much the song, just her.... which is why I am only linking to the song.)

I have been waiting for the Michael Buble Christmas album to come out since the fall.  I pre-ordered it in September.  I love him.   Seriously.

So, when I finally got around to listening to the CD on my drive home from Chicago after Hawaii, I was a little worried when I saw this song on the playlist.  Of course, I gave it a shot.  Honestly, it's one of my favorite songs on the CD.  He makes the song enjoyable (and not just because I would love it if he sang the directions to program my DVR.)

So here is his version - my favorite version.  Also, as a heads up.... get used to seeing this image.  He comes up quite a few times on the list of 25. :)

And if you haven't already done so, BUY the CD.  It's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment