Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas spirit

Since this week is my last week in the office until after Christmas, we have a few holiday activities taking place. In keeping up with the spirit, I have bright red nails.  And I LOVE them.

The red is a really old "Revlon Red" I had in my collection and the glitter on the tips is actually a glitter glue pen from Martha Stewart.  It's the perfect match and so easy to use on my nails.

 (sorry, the photo was pre-clean up.)

Also, I've been wearing the same winter coat (only one nice one) for over 7 years.  It's showing it's wear.  So when I got an email that said that outerwear was on sale at Jcrew AND I had a gift card, I couldn't resist browsing.  And wouldn't you know, my favorite coat was seriously on sale.  So I treated myself.  It came on Friday afternoon and I couldn't wait to try it on.


I wore the sock bun again today.  It seriously is the perfect go-to when you need your hair to look nice, but don't want to spend a ton of time on it.  My hair gets pretty curly in the ponytail at the end of the day, so I might mess around on Friday for the Holiday lunch.



*sweater, Jcrew, jeans - Gap, shoes - Nine West


No comments:

Post a Comment