Well, after nights of working and reworking... and reworking the art, I finally put the paints away and stepped away from the canvases. :)
here's a close up
Finally, last night after the canvases were completely dry, I hung them and cleaned up my mess in the dining room before my mom gets here this weekend.
I had two of the same size canvases but I hung one vertically and one horizontally to fit in the two walls that separate the dining room and living room.
The longer they are up there, the more I like them. So at least I have that going for me.
The full view - please note who has found his way onto the couch...
This guy is now just starting to use the rain as an excuse. It was barely raining and not even storming when he forced himself onto the couch while I was skyping with Kayla and the Hales last night.
As you can tell, it was super stressful...
He's lucky I love him so much. My yellow couch is starting to look a little less yellow.
No comments:
Post a Comment