Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thinking of the title is the hardest thing

Sometimes, you stumble upon an outfit that you end up really liking.  And liking that outfit prompts you to put a little more effort in your hair and make up.  Or is that just me???

*sweater - Express, shirt - JCrew factory, skirt - Nordstrom, shoes - Nine West (old), necklace - me

I seriously need a mirror in my bedroom with better lighting.  I found a nice large leaning mirror at Target for $80, so maybe that will be my next apartment purchase.  Although, now looking at the photo on something other than my phone, that mirror does some crazy distortions... I look super skinny and that one leg doesn't even look like it belongs to me. :)

You may have noticed that above I said that the necklace was mine.  Well, I can't remember if I talked about this online DIY jewelry making course that I signed up for in September.  It took 5 weeks but the class taught me some great techniques and this necklace was the end result (with a bracelet) of the class.

It's not perfect - I still need to clip that gap closed in the front and the turquoise beads are too close together so they bunch, but for my first attempt at a major piece of jewelry, I'm pretty pleased.



Cannot believe  that tomorrow is the last day of November!

No comments:

Post a Comment