Monday, August 22, 2011

#66 - Stay off Facebook for one week

I'm going to fully admit.

This was MUCH more difficult than I expected it to be.  I'm not sure what that says about my need to be socially connected.   Looking back, I'm glad I chose to tackle this one and get it completed now.

The week started off busy work-wise, so I figured that it would make it easier as the days went on.  Boy, was a wrong.  I seriously underestimated my "I need a break" routine and automatic move to check up on facebook.

It wasn't until Friday, when my crazy busy work weekend was starting that I was actually too busy to realize I wasn't on facebook.

Also, you don't realize how many blog posts, articles online, etc. send you to their facebook page.  It's everywhere when you are trying to avoid it!

No comments:

Post a Comment