Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A Letter to JCrew

I know I talk about my love for JCrew A LOT on this blog.  Like here, here, here, herehere, here.... well, you get the idea.

This summer I was determined to find a pair of white jeans that actually looked good.  Why do white pants have to be so inappropriate thin material-wise?  Nothing is attractive about seeing the outline of pockets.  Anyways...  when I was at the outlet mall, I tried on a pair of white jeans from Jcrew that I really liked, but really wanted to try on the tall size (which they don't sell in the store - come on!).

A few weeks ago, they arrived and I am finally wearing them today.  I'm pretty excited about this purchase.

So as my title indicates, I have a letter for Jcrew.

Dear JCrew -

Thank you for making tall pants... and tall tops.  My long limbs and torso thank you.

Always yours,

Megan

 *pants - JCrew, top & Sweater - JCrew Factory, shoes - BP Nordstrom (old)

I tried to take a picture from the side so you could see how long the jeans are.


1 comment:

  1. Cute!!!

    PS. Love your Ikea duvet. :) Emily wants that one, too.

    ReplyDelete