Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bits of spring and sparkle

I threw this outfit together this morning based on pictures I remember seeing in a recent Jcrew catalog.  Oh Jcrew, how I love you!

I'm pretty happy about this outfit and actually even more happy about the options it gives me for the spring/summertime.  I found another opportunity to wear sequins to work again!

*Blouse - Express (old, very old), Tank - Jcrew, Sweater - Target, Pants - Jcrew, Shoes - Nine west
*** total side note... these pants NEED TO GO.  They aren't even flattering anymore.

Also, I painted my nails in a new color this week (so far they have been dark red, hunter green and pink)...  is SILVER!  I saw an article online detailing the top 6 nail polish trends for the spring and metallic silver was one.  So glad I bought this color back in January.


1 comment: