Tuesday, March 29, 2011

who plays volleyball at 9pm on a weeknight?

I'm serious....  I don't think you should have to play volleyball at 9pm just to get a game in.  It leaves me seriously exhausted the next morning.

I used to like working out at night.  I seem to have more energy and stay focused in the evenings, so night time work outs were great for me.  Then again, when I was working out at night, I didn't have to get up at 5am the next morning.  So I guess things are relative.  It's hard to get home at 11pm and still have to shower and wind down from the work out.

Last night was especially rough since I am confident that I strained some tendons in my left thumb.  It's twice the size as the right one.  Good thing I'm not left-handed. :)

I employed a "fake out" method today so that I could hopefully convince myself and my coworkers that I'm not really as tired as I feel...  specifically speaking, I made an effort getting dressed this morning.  Usually on Tuesdays after a late night of volleyball, I just throw on something comfortable (and usually kind of frumpy) and run out the door.  Not today.  Today is a nice outfit and actual make up.  The hair was wet, but the effort was there.

Also, Amanda... I know it's a pencil skirt (again), but I belted it this time.  See, I listen!

*blouse - express, skirt - Jcrew, belt - express, shoes - nine west, earrings - gifted from Lis :), hair - librarian-esque, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment