Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"I take photos in the office bathroom"

This morning on my walk with Samson, I was thinking about where I stand currently with my goals.  (It's not that hot, btw.)  Most specifically on the "stepping out of my comfort zone" goal.  So this morning, I made an attempt to wear something I wouldn't typically wear in the office..... sequins.  I know what you are thinking.  Sequins are totally in right now, and you'd be right.  They are.  And I love them.  But wearing them in my business casual office???  So I thought I would try.



This picture is from the office bathroom.  Some of you may notice the lovely lighting and "bathroom" quality from my Christmas party picture.  I do not have a full length mirror at my house, so this is the best I can do.  Perhaps I will need to start a post category "I take photos in the office bathroom"! :)

Anyways.  It's hard to see but the tank top is sequins in a pale peach/creamy color.  I feel good about wearing it to the office.  I may try things like this more often.

Btw, someone needs a haircut (and to make more of an effort doing it in the morning).... I'm just saying.

1 comment:

  1. Zoomed in of the photo & could totally see les sequins. Way to stick to your goal, and wear something you wouldn't ordinarily wear.

    Bathroom shot or not - you look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete