When Samson was a puppy, he was never afraid of anything... storms, loud noises, fireworks. You name it, it didn't bother him.
I don't know when the change occurred but now he is the BIGGEST BABY EVER when it storms. I'm always telling people about what its like to try to sleep with an 80 lbs dog that wants to lay on top of you. I don't think anyone really ever believes me. So this morning, .5 seconds after the first bolt of lightning struck, Samson was up on my bed faster than I could roll over and say "come on up buddy".
I spent the last 45 minutes before my alarm went off trying to get him to lay anywhere that didn't involve suffocation or a pointy joint in my ribs. I was not so successful.
I took photos as proof that this is really what he is like in the middle of the night. (Sorry about the terrible face... that flash was SUPER bright in the middle of the night)
This is him LITERALLY laying on my face. He stayed like that for 5 minutes before I pushed him off.
See that paw under there? Yeah... pointy dog joint in my ribcage.
Also, here's an outfit post for the heck of it. Even though it was storming like crazy for a while last night, it was fairly warm this morning.
*Skirt & Shirt - JCrew, belt - Express, shoes - Nine west
No comments:
Post a Comment