So yesterday, my flight was uneventful to Seattle. I was lucky enough to be seated next two soldiers who couldn't have been more polite. Probably the best flight I've been on in a while.
We kicked off the first night here by going to dinner at my favorite restaurant in Seattle, the one that my coworker and I are trying to keep a secret so it doesn't become super crowded. It's called The Pink Door.
They have entertainment scheduled for every night of the week and Monday nights is a trapeze artist. I was really excited that we were going to get to go on the trapeze night because I've been dying to see how they do it.
Well, luckily for you guys... I was able to snap a couple of pictures and a short video. She did her routine a table away from us. This restaurant is small, so keep that in mind.
It was pretty difficult to get photos of her while she was spinning so fast, but I'm pretty impressed with the first photo. Here's the video.
Today we have a few meetings with the headquarter hotels and then another coworker and I are going to see the Space Needle and get dinner at a place I saw on the Food Network. I'll try to post a bit later.
No comments:
Post a Comment