I hate April Fool's day.
Don't get me wrong, I love a funny little prank. But I'm talking about harmless pranks, like the one that's been going on in my office for years. Where we swap out this hideous painting of George Washington and put it in someone's office while they are gone on vacation. Harmless AND hilarious!!!
It just always seems to me that the pranks people play on April Fool's are just mean. Telling people your relationship has ended, or someone is seriously hurt... Mean, mean, mean.
I can't wait until today is over.
Here's my outfit for casual Friday. It's been dreary weather here, so I was trying to inject a little spring into my mood.
*Sweater -JCrew, Scarf - Limited, Jeans - Nordstrom, shoes - KEDS
This is probably the most "matchy" I will ever be. I prefer to mix colors and not match too much, but it's hard to find things to go with this sweater. It is YELLOW. Don't get me wrong, I like it... I just don't wear it often because it is so YELLOW.
Also, KEDS are awesome. Everytime I wear these to work people make fun of me. But I love them.
No comments:
Post a Comment