I'm trying to store up sleep the rest of this week so that we can do the drive to Chicago on Friday night. I'm praying that Samson will behave himself in the car or it could be a long drive.
Here's my outfit for the day. Of course, today was a casual day at work (which I forgot) but I have a meeting with potential vendors - so a good excuse.
:)
I love this blouse (it's older) but I don't wear it very often because it's too short.
*Shirt - Bebe, Skirt - Jcrew, belt - Target, shoes - Payless
Btw, I have officially decided that I need to get some of my clothes tailored. I'm really tired of cinching my belt tight to keep my clothes in the right position and having my shirts bunch up at the top because of it.
I hope this works!
ReplyDeleteMegan, you look fabulous! Love that pencil skirt. Safe drive over the weekend, and have a blaaaaaast. :)